Tuesday, May 1, 2007

DISNEY.COM


DISNEY ONLINE

This is a website which the Disney Co. creates to extend their market into the internet users. It is a very cool site that has games, movie and TV infos (I love the interactive teaser for Pirates of the Caribbean), shopping lists, for you tabs - according to age and taste selections, live event promotions, music and so much more. I was curious about what is DXD but it is not yet available to outside US (yuck...is GUAM not part of states).

The web page is great. There are a lot of things to discover and learn for Disney lovers. I admit that I was not so impressed the first time I logged in but as I have time to check I sincerely say Disney has done a good job. There are of course a lot of room for improvement, like...DXD should be accessed by everyone...

Well, I wish that this site will offer more like a Runescape experience Pirates of the Caribbean style. More power to Disney!

No comments: